Dysport™ (abobotulinumtoxinA) inhibits release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from peripheral cholinergic nerve endings, which reduces muscular spasm. The active ingredient in Dysport™ is a botulinum toxin type A, which acts at the level of the neuromuscular junction in the targeted muscle. Dysport™ inhibits release of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from peripheral cholinergic nerve endings, which reduces muscular spasm. Used in patient care in the United Kingdom since 1991, Dysport™ has marketing authorizations in 75 countries (as of 31 December 2008) for multiple therapeutic uses. Patient exposure is estimated to be above two million single treatment cycles, representing more than 840,000 patient years of treatment.
For more information about Dysport™, please visit the Dysport™ website.
- Personalized One-on-One Care
- Pre-op and Post-op Appointments with the Surgeon
- Only Doctor offering PicoSure in the Tampa area
- SmartLipo Triplex™ Advantage
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - American Board of Plastic Surgeons