Sun exposure, acne or just getting older can leave your skin tone uneven, wrinkled, spotted or scarred. If you want your skin to look smoother and younger, consider a chemical peel, which uses a chemical solution to smooth the texture of your skin by removing the damaged outer layers.
A chemical peel, also called chemexfoliation or derma peeling, is one of the least invasive ways to improve the appearance of your skin. Although chemical peels are used mostly on the face, they can also be used to improve the skin on your neck and hands.
You can improve:
- Acne or acne scars
- Age and liver spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Irregular skin pigmentation
- Rough skin and scaly patches
- Sun-damaged skin
- Personalized One-on-One Care
- Pre-op and Post-op Appointments with the Surgeon
- Only Doctor offering PicoSure in the Tampa area
- SmartLipo Triplex™ Advantage
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - American Board of Plastic Surgeons