Get Rid of Large Fat Deposits and Loose Skin
Abdominoplasty is a major surgical procedure that effectively removes unwanted and excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdominal regions, tightens the muscles in the abdominal wall, and reduces the appearance of a protruding abdomen.
Well-qualified men and women for abdominoplasty are:
- In relatively good shape
- Uncomfortable with a large fat deposit or loose skin around the abdomen that hasn’t responded to diet or exercise
- Suffering from stretched skin due to pregnancy
If you intend to lose weight or plan future pregnancies, you should wait to have this particular surgery. If you aren’t sure if you are a good candidate for abdominoplasty, be sure to contact Dr. Tenenbaum at (727) 786-6921 and he would be happy to address any questions or concerns you have.
- Personalized One-on-One Care
- Pre-op and Post-op Appointments with the Surgeon
- Only Doctor offering PicoSure in the Tampa area
- SmartLipo Triplex™ Advantage
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeon - American Board of Plastic Surgeons